- Since all material substances can be damaged by weapons, they are vulnerable.
- Since they can be conquered or destroyed under certain conditions, they are subject to destruction.
- Since they can change into one thing or many, they are false.
- Since they can be altered by something else, they are corruptible.
- Since they involve movement and vacillation and have no permanent location, they are unstable.
- They are in every way obstructed.
- Since they can be reduced to nothingness under other conditions, they can be vanquished.
Things characterized thus, as having never truly existed, are empty.CreativeMinds WordPress Plugin CM Tooltip Glossary